Package Overview :
Unique India Tours invites you to be a part of an enthralling day tour in Rajasthan that takes you the majestic 'Pink City’ of Jaipur. The enticing city of Jaipur is renowned for its mighty forts, exquisite palaces, and pink constructions that are sprawling in the entire city, and hence, the name Pink City comes. Starting from the airport/railway station (as per your choice), this Jaipur day tour takes you to some iconic attractions of the city like imposing Amber Fort, the only one of its kind Jantar Mantar, the gorgeous City Palace, palace with numerous jharokhas (windows) Hawa Mahal, and an exotically located Jal Mahal. On this day tour, you can expect to get treated an experience of a lifetime. A royal treatment is what makes this wonderful tour even more amazing in the historical city of Jaipur. Apart from this, we also give you an assurance to deliver you the best of everything whether it is accommodation, tour guide, transport or food. So, for a unique excursion consider Jaipur day tour offered by Unique India Tours for your next vacation. Check out the below-mentioned itinerary in detail.
- Your Jaipur same day tour with Unique India Tours starts at the Jaipur airport or railway station from where will pick you in the morning.
- The first attraction on this enthralling tour is the famous Amber Fort. Here you will be given enough time to adore the magnificent grandeur of this ancient fort.
- From Amber Fort, you will proceed your journey to your next destination which is City Palace. En route stop at Water Palace (Jal Mahal) for some photo session. City Palace has a unique charm in itself. From large courtyards, alluring gardens to enticing halls, and quirky entrances, the City Palace is one such tourist attraction in Jaipur that could spellbind anyone.
- Next on the tour is the Jantar Mantar Observatory which is the only one of its kind in the entire world. Also, Jantar Mantar Observatory is said to be the largest sundial in the world.
- After Jantar Mantar, be ready to savour the exquisiteness of Hawa Mahal, also known as the Palace of Winds. The imposing ancient construction has more than 90 jharokhas (small windows) that were once used by the ladies to see the fairs and festivals of the city happening on the streets.
- After exploring all these attractions, if you will leave with some more time then we will sum up your day tour taking you to the local bazaars from where you can buy some souvenirs and gifts for your friends and family.
- Later in the evening, you will be transferred back to you onward destination which airport or railway station.
NOTE: The above itinerary is a suggested one. It can be customized as per your wishes, interests, preferences. More cities can be added in the package as per your comfort. The sequence provided can be flexible.