Golden Triangle Tour with Varanasi :
The most visited places in India that are Delhi, Agra and Jaipur make a triangle on the map. Due to being mostly crowded by the tourists and visitors, these places are referred as the Golden Triangle Tour.
Golden Triangle Tour package is a touring experience that can be gained by covering all places along with a complimentary trip to one city. And that city is Varanasi. This touring package gives a great experience of visiting the mostly loved places in a single tour. The package includes a trip to the ancient city of Varanasi which one of the oldest cities in the world. Varanasi will be the last destination after the trip to the other three cities.
Places To Visit During The Tour:
- The trip will start from the capital city of Delhi. Delhi is stacked with tourist attractions being one of the ancient cities in India. You will find many monuments, mosques and temples of historical importance which were constructed by the Mughal Emperors.
- The famous places to visit in Delhi include Red Fort, Rajghat, Jama Masjid, Lotus Temple, Qutub Minar, India Gate and the government buildings in Rajpath.
- For exploring the local market and enjoying the feel of old Delhi, you can visit Chandni Chowk, Karol bagh, Meena bazaar and the like.
- After Delhi, you will proceed to Agra. And the Taj Mahal of Agra needs no introduction. Agra also houses many other historical edifices which are, Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri and tomb of the Mughal Emperor Akbar.
- Jaipur, another city of great historical reverence. Jaipur is a great visit for a history lover. The tourist attractions of Jaipur are Palace of Jahangir, Buland Darwaja, tomb of Sheikh Salim Chishti and Amber Fort. Jaipur is world famous for its palaces. It is home to historical forts and palaces. It is an amazing place to learn about the history India’s past kings and emperors.
- Last but not the least stop of the tour, Varanasi. Ghats are the major attraction point in the city, Dashashwamedh Ghat, Assi Ghat, Tulsi Ghat and many more. You cannot leave without giving a visit to the temples of the city, Old Vishwanath Temple, New Vishwanath Temple, Sankat Mochan and so on. Sarnath - buddhist pilgrimage, Gautam Buddha first taught the Dharma here. Banaras Hindu University- World ranked university, with a wide campus area. Ramnagar Fort- a big fort, beautiful sandstone structure, built in Mughal style, that offers a mesmerizing view of Ganga River.
Other Highlights Of The Trip:
- Enjoying the rickshaw rides at the streets of Chandni Chowk, Delhi.
- Clicking photograph in front of one of the 'Seven Wonders of The World’, Taj Mahal.
- Exploring the sanctity of Fatehpur Sikri.
- Local bazaar expedition at Jaipur.
- Enjoying the different sites at Varanasi, cherishing the food from Paranthe Wali Gali.
- Boat ride over the ganga river
- Sightseeing by boat of all the ghats
- Evening aarti ceremony at the ghats
- Banarasi Silk garments
- Enjoy doing the craziest thing during the tour by booking a package of Golden Triangle Tours with Varanasi.
Tips During The Visit:
- Weather: The best time to visit here is in spring and winter. The weather here is much pleasant during those times of the year.
- Travelling: There are numerous travelling options. You can book cabs, travel by rickshaw or by public transport.
- Money: It is advisable not to keep too much cash on hand. You can always withdraw the required amount from the nearest ATM
- Custom and etiquettes: People here are very friendly and welcoming. You can always ask the natives about the whereabouts of the places you do not know. As a part of the Indian culture, always remove footwear before entering any temple.
Book Your Golden Triangle Tour With Varanasi Packages And Get:
- Helpful crew
- Great service
- Tours with privacy and flexible hours
- Good hotels with amazing service
- Safe and sound travelling
- Experience of an incredible trip with the money you are investing
- Safe financial transactions
+ Read More - Read Less